ESLA NG4 is a 6-pin standard profile security cylinder available in a full range of cylinder types. It is designed for standard security applications where durability, cost and availability are extremely important.
- Cylinders are available Keyed to Differ, Keyed Alike and Master Keyed. NG4 cylinders are available in a full range of cylinders suitable for a variety of lockcases and door thicknesses.
- The NG4 cylinder system supports large multi-level master key systems with many potential differs due to its 6 pin layout. ESLA NG4 is also available as sub-assembled cylinders to enable local servicing.
- ESLA NG4 cylinders are designed to meet or exceed Grade 3 security status of the BS EN1303 CEN standard, as well as the highest level of durability, Grade 6.
- Sub-assembled cylinders, key blanks and pinning kits available for local servicing.
- Padlocks available.
- Blister packing available.
- Efficient Master-Keying Turnaround.