The ESLA Technik Pro Series offers your customers unbeatable security and solidity. Boasting extra-robust pins and anti-drill steel security elements, the Esla Technik Pro cylinder series has passed rigorous tests against the most common forms of attacks and meets the EN1303 Key Related Security Grade 6 and the highest British Standard Kitemark TS007 3-star rate. Packed full of outstanding security features, the Technik Pro Series is exactly what your customers want to feel protected and secure.
- Anti-bump. If an intruder tries to attack the cylinder, a blocking pin is pushed into the key proﬁle by a housing pin and blocks the key from turning.
- Anti-pick. Overlapping key profile and special tumbler pins protect the cylinder against picking.
- Anti-drill. Extra-robust steel security elements in the cylinder housing and barrel provide anti-drilling protection.
- Anti-snap. A sacrificial break slot makes sure that, in the event of the cylinder being snapped, the lock will retain its security core within the door so that intruders won’t be able to directly attack your cylinder.
Since copyright protection on keys was abolished in 1999, it is now possible for anybody to produce and sell most types of keys. The only systems that can truly protect against illegal key blank duplications are patented key systems. Manufacturers are able to take legal action against any authorised third parties who distribute copies of patented keys without permission. The new ESLA Technik Pro series is patent protected until 2032 thus ensuring the highest possible levels of security and patent protection for all.
With a super-wide range that spans from Euro double to cam locks, from Norwegian cylinders to padlocks, ESLA Technik Pro is ideal to create master key plans that allow your customers to securely manage access to their home and business premises. The master key system can be a combination of any of the cylinder types available within the Technik Pro range, for example, Rim Cylinders, Rim Mortice, Euro Cylinders, Oval Cylinders, Scandinavian Cylinders, Cam Locks, Padlocks etc.
With a multi-profile system capable of thousands of cylinder combinations
, Technik Pro is capable of producing a simple master keyed system up to a larger, more complex multi-level system (Great Grand Master, Grand Master, Master, Sub Master etc). The system can be designed to allow for future expansion using multi-level profiles. The ESLA Technik Pro system has enormous capabilities and can accommodate various applications, from a single apartment block to more complex applications like airports, schools, hospitals, universities, football stadiums, commercial buildings etc.
You won’t need any additional preparation to fit an Esla Technik Pro cylinder and upgrade your customer’s door security.
- Anti-Barricade function. In some circumstances, such as secure institutions, care homes and psychiatric facilities, it is desirable to prevent the inside thumbturn on the cylinder being used to hold the deadbolt in the locked position, preventing access by key from outside. To prevent this the ESLA Technik Pro series is available with a clutch mechanism which isolates the thumbturn from the keyway so that in an emergency the key will override the thumbturn if it is being held.
- Classroom Function. If a teacher needs to leave a room full of pupils for a short while, they can lock the door from the outside to prevent unauthorised personnel from entering whilst being reassured the door can always be opened from the inside, even when locked. The cylinder, however, can never be locked internally, making it ideal for classroom applications.
- Construction Keying. During the construction process, it is normal practice for the contractors to have control of the keys to each cylinder being fitted to the building. This compromises security as keys can be lost or stolen.
With Construction keying, a special pin is incorporated into the cylinder which allows a single ‘Construction key’ to be issued to the contractors so they can gain full access during the construction period. All the normal system keys are held until the point of hand- over to the customer/building owner. Any key from the system, when inserted into each cylinder and rotated, will release the special pin in the cylinder which renders the construction key inoperative and allows only the authorised keys to pass.